About Me

I'm 36, 37 this year...40 is just around the corner. In fact, I can see the top of the hill. The top doesn't bother me. It's that other side I'm a little concerned about. Everything to this point has been expected. College, marriage, kids, home. But, what's next? 40...not too long ago that was so much older than it is now. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't be happier. (Well, some days I could) But overall, life is good. Good, and tiresome. So, here's a peek into my days of grudgingly making my way up that hill, three kids and hubby in tow.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

So, which is it?

I've been called a lot of things in my life.

Some I've really appreciated hearing:

smart

cute

fun

pretty

sweet

loving

And some have hurt:

sarcastic

mean

weak-minded

rejected

fat

uncaring

insecure

incapable

ugly

But then there are those that really matter:

Chosen (John 15:16)

Justified (Romans 3:24)

Free (Galatians 5:1)

Accepted (Romans 15:7)

New (2 Cor. 5:17)

Blessed (Ephesians 1:3)

Complete (Colossians 2:10)

Powerful (2 Tim. 1:7)

Bold (Hebrews 4:16)

Loved (1 John 3:1)

So, throw whatever words you'd like my way.  Try to put your labels on me.  The truth is whatever I choose to believe.  And I am not wavering in that.





No comments:

Post a Comment